We’re looking for an experienced remote Administrative Assistant who will provide top-level assistance for the CEO. The ideal candidate will need to be well-organized, proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated to help in various activities. You will need to be available between 10am and 7pm Central Time with reliable access to the internet. While this position is mostly remote, you may need to assist in-person on occasion.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and the team, helping on operational, administrative and personal activities.
- Conduct research on various topics.
- Working with the Administrative Management.
- Help plan and execute in-person team meetings and events.
- Manage calendars.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Receive phone calls and handle inquiries.
- Make online purchases.
- Other executive administrative responsibilities and activities as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 year experience, direct hands-on experience in a role related to executive assistance and administration.
- A minimum of 2 year expert level on Google Workspace or Microsoft Office Products.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience with US clients and/or individuals.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Internet Research savvy with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Proactive, positive, energetic with a “can-do” personality.
- Verifiable written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Bachelor degree in the administrative field.
- Ability to work from home. Reliable home internet connection is a must.
- Ownership of a home computer and modern smartphone.
- Flexible availability: Some after hours or weekend availability may be required.
- This position is mostly remote, with the ability to work from anywhere.
- Great growth opportunities within the Company.
- Positive and thriving company culture that understands the balance between work and life.
Years of Experience: