Jonajo Consulting LLC is a software development firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. We specialize in developing AI-powered mobile and web applications and have experience in building a wide range of applications such as virtual cosmetics, dynamic pricing, and location-based recommendation services.
This is a remote, full-time position.
- Create RESTful APIs to be consumed by user-facing elements on client applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 4+ years of experience creating RESTful APIs using Node.js/Express.
- Experience with SQL databases (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design.
- Broad knowledge of databases, data structures, and data modeling.
- Ability to create database schemas to support business processes.
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications to support load changes.
- Ability to write scripts for data migration and transformation.
- Setup and administration of automated backups.
- Familiarity with incorporating automated testing and unit tests to ensure good quality.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Web scraping experience.
- Experience with cloud deployment, such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development practices.
- Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment.
Years of Experience: