Sr. Front End Developer (Brazil)
A remote, home office position.
We are looking for a senior to mid-level front-end engineer to join our growing team of talented developers. We want someone who’s passionate about creating engaging web experiences that users love interacting with and engineers love maintaining. You should love clean intuitive interfaces and be somewhere on the scale of professionally to inappropriately excited about reusable, modular, efficient code.
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arises.
- 3+ years experience developing with ReactJS, VueJS
- Advanced english level
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Nuxt.js.
- Experience with cutting edge data visualization libraries, D3, ChartJS, Dagre-D3, ThreeJS, etc. required.
- Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- React combined with Flux/ReduxM, Context experience is preferred.
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
- Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less).
- Experience developing/implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
- Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn Material-UI component library preferred (nice to have).
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn developing in a CI/CD environment preferred (nice to have).
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn Node.js-based GraphQL API using Apollo preferred (nice to have).
- Familiar with MongoDB or MySQL.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development methodology.
- A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
- Experience with NodeJS is a big plus.
- Understanding of document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest is a plus.
Years of Experience: