Lead Fullstack Developer
We are seeking a versatile Lead FullStack Developer to develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations. In this role, your duties will include supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.First-class Lead FullStack Developers drive software innovation at their companies.
- Consulting with higher management and Software Developers to determine software solution requirements.
- Evaluating software solutions and system performance, as well as supervising the software development team.
- Demonstrating patience and using effective explanations when mentoring Junior Software Developers.
- Managing the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions.
- Determining system specifications and analyzing test stage data prior to software installation.
- Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Collaborating with front end users on software functionality.
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Keeping abreast of new software technologies, as well as conforming to best practices in cybersecurity.
- Owning delivery end-to-end and releasing without drama
- Treating team success as personal success
- Curiosity and translating learning into systematic improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- Master's Degree in a related field is a plus.
- Professional/Native/Advanced English is a must
- 5+ years of experience in software development and team management.
- Experience with PostGres, DynamoDB
- Experience with REST API design and development best practices
- Familiarity with AWS, powered by Terraform, Docker, and Ansible
- Continuous Integration via CircleCI
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka, Event Streaming
- Experience with GraphQL a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch a plus
- Ability to mentor Junior Software Developers, as well as to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Familiarity with the latest testing tools and methodologies (ex. Jest)
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- You have a strong affinity for command line tools and Unix pipelines
- You know your way around agile development and microservice architecture
- Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Years of Experience: