Property Management Assistant (Part-Time)
We are looking for a Property Assistant to help with a couple of rental properties in the SF Bay Area (East Palo Alto, Union City). This is a part-time position, which can be done from home. However, driving to property sites will be required from time to time. If you are a people person, organized, and like doing DIY projects around the house, this job is for you!
- Dispatch tenant work orders; Meet vendors & contractors on-site.
- Show prospective tenants the properties, and close sales.
- Develop tenant and vendor relations as required.
- Contribute toward overall operational needs by helping with communications and ordering supplies.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Assist in the building permit process.
- Comfortable communicating using modern messaging technologies. (Slack / WhatsApp / SMS)
- 1 year administrative experience in a business environment
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working from home.
- Ability to drive to properties within the San Francisco Bay Area. (East Palo Alto / Union City)
- Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette.
- Strong attention to detail.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Do-It-Yourself home repair projects.
- AirBnb Hosting experience.
Pay range: $15-$20/ hour
Years of Experience: