Software Engineer (English + Portuguese speaking)
We are looking for a business application engineer, working as an IT consultant with clients in an Agile Development environment. Responsibilities include delivering quality solutions through analyzing, coding and testing. Required skills include a good understanding of business software, solid programming skills, and the ability to creatively come up with innovative solutions. Candidates should also possess solid communication skills and demonstrate a strong desire to learn new technologies and development practices.
- Analyzes and validates moderately complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
- Develops new functionality by configuring existing business software, and integrating with 3rd party vendors.
- Develops and implements new programs and/or modifications of existing applications.
- Develops specifications and programs moderately complex technical modules, applications, prototypes and computer programs.
- Evaluates and provides technical solutions to moderately complex application development problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business Informatics, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in programming and system analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with github and other source control systems.
- Competent in troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Trained in using RESTFul web services.
- General knowledge of the development life cycle.
Speaks both English and Portuguese fluently.
Years of Experience: