Sr. Front-End Developer (React.Js)
This is a remote, home office position. We accept applications from anywhere in Mexico and Brazil.
We are looking for a Mid-to-Senior Level Front-End Developer to join our growing talented team. We want someone passionate about creating engaging web experiences that users love interacting with and engineers love maintaining.
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/back-end teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up, aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible for thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay up to date on programming trends and implement new tech whenever project feasibility arises.
- 4+ years experience developing with ReactJS, VueJS.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Nuxt.js.
- Experience with cutting-edge data visualization libraries, D3, ChartJS, Dagre-D3, ThreeJS, etc., required.
- Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- React combined with Flux/ReduxM, Context experience is preferred.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understanding of modern web standards and modular patterns.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills with strong teamwork ethics.
- Experience with data-driven dashboards is a plus.
- Experience developing responsive, single-page event-driven web applications.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less).
- Experience developing/implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
- Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn Material-UI component library preferred (nice to have).
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn developing in a CI/CD environment preferred (nice to have).
- Prior knowledge or ability to quickly learn Node.js-based GraphQL API using Apollo preferred (nice to have).
- Familiar with MongoDB or MySQL.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Experience with NodeJS is a big plus.
- Understanding of document request model and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, is a plus.
Years of Experience: