Sr. React JS + Node JS Engineer
- Build solutions using your strong background in distributed systems, and large-scale database systems.
- Research, analyze, design, develop and test the solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team meetings.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply it to solving product challenges.
- Improve performance and scalability of applications.
- RESTFUL API Development.
- Maintain and enhance portals and web applications.
- Analyzing and fixing current production issues.
- Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
- Light work to enhance, maintain, and create microservices in Java.
- Design, build, and unit test software in a collaborative environment
- Write clear, efficient, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Participate regularly in an Agile team environment and schedule.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, Product Managers, and other Front-End Developers to create user-friendly features and applications.
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment (including dealing with ambiguity), be self-driven, and possesses high integrity and accountability.
- 5+ years experience building successful products as a Full-Stack Engineer.
- Expert knowledge of Python, Node.js, React.js, and Java.
- Experience with HTML best practices.
- Experience with CSS processors.
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum and Test Driven Development practices.
- Experience with version control (Git, SVN).
- Experience with microservice development (Node.js, React.js, Python).
- Must be a doer.
- Deep knowledge of cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent understanding of full web development cycles.
- Solid knowledge of responsive web design, JSON, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Databases: MySQL, MSSql, MongoDB, Hadoop etc.
- Design: UX (User Experience Design), UI (User Interface Design), IA
- (Information Architecture).
- React Experience.
- Strong experience in Back-End development.
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Knowledgeable in building loosely coupled, highly cohesive code.
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility.
- Agile experience with a strong emphasis on rapid prototyping and rigorous A/B testing.
February 2, 2022
Client Facing (TOEFL 610+)
Anywhere in Mexico
Years of Experience: