Sr. React Native + ReactJS Engineer
This is a remote, Home Office position. We take applications from anywhere in Mexico.
• Build solutions using your strong background in distributed systems and large-scale database systems.
• Research, analyze, design, develop and test the solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
• Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team meetings.
• Improve performance and scalability of applications.
• Maintain and enhance portals and web applications.
• Analyzing and fixing current production issues.
• Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
• Lightwork to enhance, maintain and create microservices in Java.
• Design, build, and unit test software in a collaborative environment.
• Write clear, efficient, scalable, and maintainable code.
• Participate regularly in an Agile team environment and schedule.
• Collaborate with UI/UX designers, Product Managers, and Front-End Developers to create user-friendly features and applications.
• The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment (including dealing with ambiguity), be self-driven, and possesses high integrity and accountability.
• 5+ years of experience building successful products.
• Expert knowledge of Python, Node.js, React Native, React.js, and Java.
• Experience with HTML best practices.
• Experience with CSS processors.
• Experience with Agile/ Scrum and Test Driven Development practices.
• Experience with version control (Git, SVN).
• Experience with microservice development (React.js, Node.js, Python).
• Must be a doer.
Years of Experience: