Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst to join our recruitment team to contribute to the first stage of our recruiting process which involves finding the best and brightest talent.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. Responsibilities include understanding the IT labor market, building sourcing strategies and slates in partnership with the Recruitment team. A strong level of comfort with various marketing and social media mediums will be important as you will be required to utilize these tools to source but also deliver our Employment Brand to target audiences.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals as well as pipelines for upcoming searches.
- Continuously expands networks to generate lists of possible candidates through websites, blogs, etc.
- Define and generate job campaigns in different social media platforms, keep track of results and provide continuous optimization of these. Proficiency in describing campaign result metrics, finding new insights is a plus.
- Monitors, tracks and logs talent community network and source sites for various outreach programs.
- Sources passive candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and existing talent pool database searching.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the recruitment team on the market place to keep managers informed about realistic expectations.
- Works with the Recruitment team to define, develop and drive research processes, data collection, and technologies associated with the candidate generation function.
- Monitors trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies.
- Utilizes social media for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to company recruitment landing pages.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional network
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business, human resources, or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role a plus
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms) a plus
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- A demonstrable passion for recruiting, and technology industry experience is preferred
- A knack and passion for problem solving, resolving puzzles critical
- Solid verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Years of Experience: