We are looking for a front-end engineer to join our growing team of talented developers. We want someone who’s passionate about creating engaging web experiences that users love interacting with and engineers love maintaining.
You should love clean intuitive interfaces and be somewhere on the scale of professionally to inappropriately excited about reusable, modular, efficient code.
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arises.
- Work in an agile/scrum development methodology
- 3+ years experience developing with core front-end technologies.
- Experience with React combined with Flux/Redux is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
- Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
- Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass or Less).
- Experience developing/implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
Years of Experience: