Jonajo Consulting is looking for a Marketing Intern to help with marketing different apps! As a marketing intern you’ll be trained in all of our products and services where you will learn and develop communication skills and strategic planning.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, communications, journalism or similar major, with a desire to learn, grow and also contribute with ideas and strategies.
- Excellent English writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A knack for creative writing.
- Experience posting on various social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Linked in, and Twitter.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Handle confidential matters with great sensitivity and professionalism
- Self-starter, positive, energetic with a ‘can-do’ personality
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Content creation for social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter)
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Copywriting for websites and mobile applications
- Writing of blog articles
- Post content based on social media calendars
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Constantly monitor social media channels
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO
- Experience in video editing platforms
- Visual Design skills (Adobe or Figma)
Years of Experience: