Technical Support Representative
Welcome to the online marketplace for parents, schools, and after-school providers! As a technical support agent, you will be helping users use our this marketplace more effectively. You will provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; and keeping a knowledge base up-to-date with the latest issues and solutions.
You will also be responsible to interact with users via live chat, email, phone calls, and video calls.
- Receive phone calls and handle customer inquiries.
- Handle live chat sessions with users
- Assist clients with their administrative needs
- Assist users with general navigation issues..
- Perform different tech support duties.
- Help users locate vendors and pricing.
- Provide vendor schedule information.
- Handle meeting and event arrangements.
- Perform research on the internet.
- Make on-line purchases.
- Manage vendors.
You will be asked to diagnose and solve any of these issues in a timely fashion, and to follow up on designated communication channels when requested.
- 2+ years experience supporting office staff and professionals.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office Products and / or Google Apps.
- 1+ year work experience in technical support.
- 1+ year work experience with US clients or individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Handle confidential matters with great sensitivity and professionalism.
- Verifiable written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, positive, energetic with ‘can-do’ personality.
- College degree.
- Ability to work from home. Reliable home internet service is a must.
- Ownership of a home computer and modern smartphone.
Years of Experience: