Virtual Assistant (Weekend Shift)
The Virtual Assistant is a person who will help various clients in the US with administrative tasks under the Virtual Assistants Today (https://va.today) brand. The ideal person will be an organizational guru and work effectively with multiple clients. They will possess great verbal and written communication skills in English, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping clients with different tasks. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a growing organization.
The Virtual Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Receive phone calls and handle customer inquiries.
- Assist clients with their administrative needs.
- Performs administrative duties.
- Manage calendars.
- Book travel.
- Handle meeting and event arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Perform research on the internet.
- Make on-line purchases.
- Manage vendors.
- Minimum of 2 years supporting office staff and professionals.
- Minimum of 2 years expert level on Microsoft Office Products and Google Apps.
- 1 year work experience with a US clients or individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Handle confidential matters with great sensitivity and professionalism.
- Verifiable written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, positive, energetic with ‘can-do’ personality.
- College degree.
- Ability to work from home. Reliable home internet service is a must.
- Ownership of a home computer and modern smartphone.
- 49 to 100 pesos per hour (approximately 7,000 to 17,000 pesos per month equivalent, if full-time).
- Nightshifts available as well.
Years of Experience: